Monday, March 8, 2021

Chapter 4: The Plan

 


Kitten: Ok, you guys. This is a long one so get comfortable.
Remember how I said my father disappeared? 
I fear that father has ventured into the Phantom Kingdom, a place
filled to the brim with phantom's and evil. Mother says she believes
father was captured the Phantom King, the main source
to all of the evil. 
I think that if this is the case...
we need to go to the Phantom Kingdom
Finn: Whoa there, Kitten. Did you hit your head the other day 
or somethin'?
Pluto: Yeah, Kit, this sounds really crazy, even for you. 
Kitten: Please, you guys. I really need to find out
what happened to father, and you know I can't go to the Phantom
Kingdom alone. 
I show them the recipe I found behind the bookcase.
Finn: *looks at Pluto skeptically. Finally, let's out a sigh.* 
I can't believe I'm doing this. Fine, Kitten. Let's do it.
Pluto: If Finn's in, I'm in. I'd do anything to get away from my
mom right now. 


Kitten: Thanks. You guys are the best! 
Ok, here's a closer look at the recipe I found.


Finn: Moss, black ice, a bandaide, and water
from a waterfall?? Where do we even get these ingredients?



Pluto: I think we can find these items in 4 different Jamaa lands!
Moss from Sarepia Forest, black ice from Mt. Shiveer,
Finn: a Bandaide from Gabby's Animal Hospital in Kimbara, (I
would know that; I've hurt myself way to many times)
Kitten: and there's a waterfall in Coral Canyons! Pluto, you're a genius!
Pluto: I know!
Kitten: Alright, team. Let's go find these ingredients!

END OF CHAPTER 4

9 comments:

  1. Ooo maybe Kitten gets lost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I was thinking that when they're adventuring in Sarepia Forest, that's where they meet Nala and her friends!

      Delete
    2. THEY?! xd I dont even HAVE those plushies lol

      Maybe Kitten gets lost while looking for an ingredient? And then after we make the 2-part chapters she finds her friends again?

      Delete
    3. Ohh, I see what you're saying! Yeah, let's do that.

      Delete
  2. Did you use the little 'Giraffe' glitch to do the chat bubbles? xD

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Thanks so much for that tip! It was INSANELY easier xD

      Delete
    2. Np! I learned it from Doomy lol

      Delete
  3. "Let's split up, gang!"

    Yeah those speech bubbles look great!!
    I like the idea of collecting different items from the different lands of Jamaa, sounds like a great adventure!

    ReplyDelete