Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Chapter 2: The Recipe

Kitten: "Mother, what's the Phantom Kingdom?"
We were sitting exactly where we were, and it's been 
approximately 2 hours. 


Tutu: "The Phantom Kingdom is a world filled to the brim
with thousands of phantoms. And only there you will find...
The Phantom King. I feel that he is the one that has
father, and if I'm right, he could be in mortal danger."
Kitten: GASP. "No! We have to save him then!"
I start pacing. 
Kitten: "Wait, how do we even get to the Phantom Kingdom?
Tutu: SIGH. Alright, I guess it's time I told you. Do you ever wonder
why there are so many books in this house, Kitten?"
Kitten: "Uh, no. I just thought you were a nerd."
She shoots me a look. 

Kitten: Ok, ok, sorry mother. 
Tutu: "Mmm hmm. Anyways no, Kitten, I've actually
been reading on how to get into the Phantom Kingdom. 
See, the Phantom Kingdom is in the Phantom Dimension 
and, from what I figured out, it can only be accessed 
through a portal that one must make. I wrote down a list of 
ingredients, or a recipe I should say, and it's hidden behind 
one of the bookshelves.  I, unfortunately, don't 
have much time left. I'm too old for this Kitten. I wasted my
whole life just trying to figure out how to save him, without 
actually doing it."
She starts to quietly sob. 
Kitten: "No, mother, you've actually done something great! 
Now we have the exact information on how to get into the 
Phantom Dimension! So, where's that recipe?"
Tutu: "Right behind here."
She pulls one book back and it immediately shoots forward. 

Tutu: "Pretty cool right?"
Kitten: "Um, pretty EPIC!" 
I grab the recipe and start to skim over it.
Hmm, we still need someone to complete
Mother's mission, though. 
Kitten: *BIG GASP* "Mother! What if I went to the
Phantom Kingdom?"
Tutu: "Ehh, I don't know Kitten. It's a very dangerous
task. Are you sure you'd be up for it?"
Kitten: "Oh I'm sure Mom. And I know just who to call."

END OF CHAPTER 2 

4 comments:

  1. Pixlr.com/x/

    If you use the link above, you can edit the pictures in order to make the editing look nice (I'm aware that I'm kind of being rude ;w;)
    I don't usually include links so if you don't want to click it, you don't need to and I understand :")

    I'm really excited for the next post! I can't wait :D

    Also.. I can't find Amhdolphins blog, I looked for it. I think she deleted it :(

    ~Dogo

    P.S. Please tell me if I'm being rude or anything ;c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dogo!

      Ahh thanks so much!! I'm excited that you're excited xD

      Thanks for link! I will definitely try that, but I'm very stressed and jam packed with classes and school so we'll see how it goes :')

      Weird. The one I have bookmarked still works... Here's my link! https://ajbreezeblog.blogspot.com/

      ~popcorn X)

      P.S. You're not being rude at all! I appreciate the though, and my pictures are very sloppy so this is a big help :)

      Delete
    2. I understand now! I kept typing https://animaljambreeze.blogspot.com/ and I wouldn't find it. Thanks for the help!

      ~Dogo
      P.S. okay phew xD

      Delete
  2. Thats a great chapter you've got there, Popcorn! Here's a tip for when you put your bunny behind something to talk. Try using the "Paint" app (its automatically downloaded, I think) and tap the tool that lets you tap somewhere and you get the same colour - then you can put the same colours where Rosy is hiding XD


    Can you tell me if my idea on your FIRST CHAPTER was good? thanks!






    Hugs,
    vai

    ReplyDelete